A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US…
At Dot Generation, we offer a unique combination of innovative technology and small firm attention to detail. We are truly invested in the success of our clients and have the knowledge and experience to make it happen. Since 1984 when we were first established, the printing industry has evolved dramatically. We have continually positioned ourselves on the cutting edge; adopting state-of-the-art technologies and offering the newest and best services to match the needs of our clients.
FRANK LEONE | PRESIDENT
Frank founded the company in New York in 1984 and changed the name to Dot Generation 1988 with the move to Connecticut. He has been leading the company for over 25 years, intimately involved with day-to-day operations including scheduling, sales, personnel, equipment decisions, leasing negotiations, customer relations, as well as Planning the direction of the firm.
As the founder, Frank has developed strong bonds over the years with the customer base as well as Dot’s suppliers. Based upon fair negotiations, a high quality product and a great “on time” record; Frank has grown Dot Generation into a sustainable and successful business that has be able to weather the challenges of multiple economic downturns through innovation and constantly adapting to meet the everchanging demands of Dot Generation’s diverse and growning client base.
DAVID STOWE | VICE PRESIDENT
David joined the company in 2007 when Dot acquired D&M Press. Prior to that time David ran the daily operations of D&M for over 10 years. With a hands on approach David played an integral part in sales, production, equipment acquisition, business planning and over all operations. In the time that David ran D&M sales, quality of service and range of services all increased significantly.
Since joining Dot, David has participated in many of the integral aspects of the business, however a great deal of his efforts have been concentrated on developing new business both through significant networking efforts as well as working with existing clients to better understand all of their needs. David is also always exploring new products and services to integrate with DOT’s already substantial roster of offerings. This proactive approach allows Dot Generation to better serve your needs with more comprehensive and all inclusive manner.
While Dot Generation has always been dedicated to helping non-profit organizations, David has taken his commitment to community a step further. His philosophy is that businesses have a responsibility to the local community to support non-profits and community based organizations. By serving on numerous boards and acting as a non-for-profit founder himself, David has made Dot Generation an leading example of a business that partners with the community. In creating numerous programs to partner with non-profits, being a core partner of TANGO Alliance and numerous other actions, Dot Generation is out front when it comes to corporate and social responsibility.
“We are conscious of the environmental footprint that a print communications company can leave.”
Here’s what we are doing to be a better global caretaker:
- We actively promote and provide education to our customers on the realities and cost efficiencies of FSC approved and recyclable papers.
- We recycle all possible materials in the plant and the offices: including paper, cardboard, metal printing plates, plastic bottles, aluminum cans, glass bottles, packing materials and obsolete electronic devices.
- We use only paper products that can be recycled in our packaging as opposed to Styrofoam or other plastic packing materials.
- We use the lowest VOC (volatile organic compound) solvents available, putting 1/8 or less, VOCs into the air. This is not only good for the environment but it is healthy for our employees.
- We use vegetable based inks in our printing process. Many inks are petroleum based, bad for the environment and add to dependency on foreign petroleum products.
- Our Janitorial Services are performed with “green clean” biodegradable cleaners also void of artificial dies and scents.
- Our prepress platemaking systems are direct to plate. This means that there is no film, UV lights or chemicals involved. The plates are also process-less meaning that no water is used or discharged back into the environment, tainted with developers.
- We continue to actively seek out new and innovative technologies that will make our products and process more efficient and lower our environmental footprint.
- We offer a full line of large format environmentally friendly substrates, many of which are 100% recyclable.
CALL USPhone:(203) 967-8112
VISIT16 Dyke Lane
Stamford, CT 06902